FREE ELECTRONIC DATABASES
– free full-text journals in chemistry
– Associated Press’ large collection of historical and contemporary images in entertainment, sports, and international news.
– an online database on Philippine legal resources (For specific laws, please click here.)
– includes free, open-source digital textbooks for high school (pdf)
-a free full-text science database that contains a total of 6,140,839 articles, 1,957,325 of which are full-text.
– contains 343 informational pamphlets, government reports, instructions, regulations, declarations, speeches, and propaganda materials distributed by the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) during the Second World War.
– an online service providing access to Philippine published multi-disciplinary research. Currently, the database includes 33 journals, 113 Tables of Contents with 1,053 articles, 828 of which are available in full-text (pdf).
– provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.
– a database of open access journals covering various disciplines
– provides information on slaving voyages, including names of over 67,000 Africans aboard the slave ships
– contains information (book titles, data, facts, and starting points for interpretation) on the literary production of European and North American women up to c. 1900.