GOOGLE DOCS (Click the title to direct you to the website)
– Create and edit web-based documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Store documents online and access them from any computer.
– a zooming presentation editor, alternative to PowerPoint, Impress and Keynote
– Use Webspiration to map out ideas, organize with outlines and collaborate online with teams or colleagues. Webspiration unleashes your creativity, strengthens organizational skills, and transforms your ideas and information into knowledge.
– Offers study guides, practice tests, and articles for certification exams.
– for assessing projects
– for website citation form
TIM BROWN ON CREATIVITY AND PLAY (ted.com)
– a talk on nurturing creativity
– a blog and a wiki about integrating Information and Communication Technology in the classroom
– all about formative assessment